Previous article: Listening Part B (Longer Conversation)
STRATEGIES FOR THE LISTENING PART B QUESTIONS
1. If you have the time, preview the answers to the Listening Part B questions.
2. Listen carefully to the first line of the conversation.
3. As you listen to the conversation, follow along with the answers in your test book, and try to
determine the correct answers.
Detail questions are generally answered in order in the conversation, and the answers often sound the same
as what is said on the recording.
4. You should guess even if you are not sure. Never leave any answers blank.
5. Use any remaining time to look ahead at the answers to the questions that follow.
Next Article about longer conversation: Order of Answer (skill 1)