Sunday, 26 June 2011
Labels: listening part B
Previous Topic: The question (Skill 7)
As you listen to each conversation in Listening Part B, you should be thinking about the topic (subject) or main idea for each conversation. Since the first one or two sentences generally give the topic, you should be asking yourself what the topic is while you are listening carefully to the first part of the conversation.
EXERCISE 8: Listen to the first part of each of the conversations, and decide on the topic of each conversation.
Now BEGIN THE RECORDING AT EXERCISE 8.
1. What is the topic of Conversation 1?
2. What is the topic of Conversation 2?
3. What is the topic of Conversation 3?
- the assignment for class
- that Greg was stung by a hornet
- the university shuttle bus system