Monday, 15 August 2011
Labels: Listening Part C
Previous Article: Listening Part C
- If you have time, preview the answers to the Listening Part C questions. While you are looking at the answers, you should try to anticipate the questions for each of the groups of answers.
- Listen carefully to the first line of the talk. The first line of the talk often contains the main idea, subject, or topic of the talk, and you will often be asked this type of question.
- As you listen to the talk, follow along with the answers in your test book and try to determine the correct answers. Detail questions are generally answered in order in the talk, and the answers often sound the same as what is said on the recording.
- You should guess even if you are not sure. Never, leave any answers blank.
- Use any remaining time to look ahead at the answers to the questions that follow.